El Dorado and Artemis Pen Holder
El Dorado and Artemis are the first resin penholder featuring the 2-in-1 function designed by Luis Creations.
El Dorado, a lost city of gold. When Spanish explorers reached South America in the early 16th century, they believed that somewhere in there was a place of immense wealth known as El Dorado. Legend tells of a Muisca king who would cover himself in gold dust during festivals, then dive from a raft into Lake Guatavita.
Artemis is the Greek goddess of the hunt, wilderness, moon and archery. She is generally pictured as a young girl wearing a knee-length tunic and armed with her silver bow and arrow. When travelling, Artemis rides a silver chariot pulled by four silver stags.
• Made with crystal clear resin, embedded with gold coloured foil and silver coloured foil
• The crystal clear resin is durable and easy to clean
• The flange is interchangeable, fully compatible with all MoFlange
• Shaped and weighted similar to a fountain pen, perfect for those who prefer a solid feel on their holder
• The packaging is reusable. It doubled as a twist-lock pen case and can be adjusted to fit any penholder from 120mm-215mm
• Complied with US-CPSIA and Europe-REACH standard and requirement
• Proudly designed by Luis Creations in Australia.
The penholder is packed in a reusable plastic pen case.
The twist-lock pen case can be adjusted to fit any penholder from 120mm-215mm, even with the nib installed! A great way to protect the penholder on the move.
• Length: 129mm
• Grip size: fingers grip 9.8mm, widest point 13.3mm
• Weight: 20 grams
• Flange material: brass
• Flange setting: customised to fits G nibs. It will be able to fit other nibs by remove the flange, insert the nib and put the flange back in place.
• Nib is not included